Executive presentation and meeting with Ontario Association of Architects (OAA)
Events for Intern Architects, Architects and International trained architects.
CNIEA Ontario chapter held their first event on October of this year 2016 at the South Common Community Center in Mississauga. The agenda for the event included presentations regarding,
- Paths to Licensure IAP or BEFA.
- Internship in Architecture Program (IAP)
- CACB Canadian Architectural Certification Board
- IAP Internship in Architecture Program,
- Experience, Internationally Trained Professionals (ITPs)
- Examination for Architects in Canada (ExAC) and Architect Registration Examinations (ARE)
- Practicing Architecture
- A Certificate of Practice
- Professional Liability Insurance
- An Architect’s Seal
As usual networking and light refreshments were part of the agenda that day.
Lashmi Ollivierre started the presentation addressing the international trained architects and the IAP and the Kim Wary completed the second part addressing the practicing architecture as an architect in Ontario.
Thank you to MS. : Kim Wray, and Lashmi Ollivierre, for sharing their knowledge and for their time. Thanks to CNIEA existing members, new members and their guests for attending and we look forward to seeing everyone at our next event in October, 29th
For suggestions on topics for future events, feel free to reach out to one of the committee members.
And you can email Lashmi or Kim if you have any questions regarding this subject.
For copy of OAA Presentation as a PDF format, refer to Download Page - Ontario Chapter